Mannington District Fair
Back To Home Page
2021 Mannington District Fair
Photogenic Competition Guidelines
• The Photogenic Competition is open to children four years of age and younger.
• The competition includes a male and female category with five age groups in each. Genders do not compete against one another.
• The competition also includes a multiples category for all sets of multiples ages 0 months to 4 years. This category is separate from the regular male/female groups. All genders and age groups will compete against one another. Multiples applicants must also submit a copy of each child’s birth certificate to verify they are biological multiples.
How to Participate
• Visit manningtondistrictfair.org.
• Fill out the application.
• Attach a jpg. file of the photo and birth certificate if applicable.
• Submit a $16.00 application fee (plus a $.56 processing fee) payment per child with a debit or credit card. If participating in the multiples category, please be sure to include payment for each child. (Twins=$32.00, Triplets=$48.00, etc…)
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE DIGITIAL. Paper applications, photos, and payment WILL NOT be accepted.
The deadline for all photos, applications, and fees is July 11, 2021 by 11:00pm.
• Photos will be posted on Mannington District Fair’s Facebook page on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Photos will be live on the Facebook page until
Monday, July 19, 2021, 5:00 pm
. The child with the most likes in their category will win.
Winners will be notified by phone and participate in our Grand Parade, be introduced on stage at our opening ceremonies, and receive a trophy and t-shirt on Monday, August 2nd. The winners’ pictures will be on display in the Community Building during the entire week of the fair.
Any questions, please e-mail
. Thank you and good luck!
2021 Mannington District Fair Photogenic Competition Application
Name(s) of Child/Children:
Please mark an age category. (Multiples Applicants: Please mark an age category for publishing information that we will need should they win.)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Please choose your child’s/children’s’ t-shirt size.
If submitting application for multiples, please choose size for each child.
*Attach a .jpg file of the photo and birth certificate if applicable.
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, tif, Max. file size: 8 MB.
Name as it appears on credit card used for payment in the next step after submit.